General dentistry treatments provide an excellent solution when you have a problem with your smile. No matter what the issue, your dentists at Healthy Life Dental in Monrovia, CA, Dr. Elaine Lu, Dr. Nissim Benbassat and Dr. Chad D'Abilio, can offer treatments and services that will renew and repair your smile.
Could one of these treatments and services offer the answer to your problems?
The Monrovia dental office provides many other services in addition to dental exams, fillings and cleanings. Among the services and treatments offered are:
- Teeth Whitening: Teeth whitening is a simple solution if your smile has become dull. Professional-strength whitening gel penetrates tiny openings in your tooth enamel that trap stain-causing pigments. The gel breaks apart and removes the pigments in an hour or less, brightening your smile.
- Gum Disease Treatment: Do your gums bleed when you brush and floss? You may have gum disease, a condition that affects almost half of adults 30 and older, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. If you have gingivitis, the mildest form of gum disease, a dental cleaning or deep cleaning may improve the health of your gums.
- Crowns: Also called caps, crowns fit over the tops of teeth that have been reduced in size. Crowns restore broken and fractured teeth, strengthen weak or fragile teeth, and improve the appearance of discolored or oddly shaped teeth.
- Veneers: Veneers offer a simple solution to cosmetic issues and can dramatically improve your appearance. The tooth-shaped porcelain or plastic shells are cemented to the fronts of teeth, hiding a variety of flaws. Veneers conceal chips, gaps, cracks, discolorations and uneven surfaces. They can also improve the shape of teeth, extend their length or whiten your entire smile.
- Dental Implants: Implants provide a new way to replace missing teeth. Titanium posts called implants are placed in your jawbone, where they soon begin to bond to the bone. The implants are connected to dental crowns, restorations that replace the visible parts of teeth. Once both parts are connected, you'll have a new tooth that feels just like the one you lost.
Improve your smile with a general dentistry treatment. Call your Monrovia, CA, dentists, Dr. Elaine Lu, Dr. Nissim Benbassat and Dr. Chad D'Abilio of Healthy Life Dental, at (626) 256-3368 to schedule your appointment.